In order to use the new functions made available by Facebook for the next update of iOs 14, it's necessary to activate the Conversion API.
In order to obtain the token to communicate the correct data to Facebook, it is necessary to follow this steps:
1. Connect to: https://business.facebook.com/events_manager2
2. Select which pixel you want to activate with the Conversion API
3. Enter into "Settings" tab
4. In the "Api Conversion" section, select "Generate access token"
5. Once the token has been generated, it must be entered into the Storeden configuration field:
6. Once saved, you can test the events by also entering the Debug Code that is provided by Facebook in the "Test Events" tab.
Attention: to be able to test the events correctly, you must use the same browser to navigate on your site.