In this article you will find some explanation regarding the structure of the control panel. The panel consists of three fixed areas:
- blue bar at the top with some functions;
- left sidebar with direct access to the various sections of the menu;
- footer with useful links.
Let's see them in detail one by one. The blue bar at the top allows direct access to specific areas:
- Orders, section where incoming orders will be managed;
- Clients, where you can view all the customers registered at your store;
- Messages of your customers.
From the blue bar you can have a quick access to the sales channels, the Theme Store, the App Market and the information of your account.
The left sidebar allows access to the various sections. In addition, through the Search field you can easily search articles by article code and / or EAN or orders by order number. Each section is divided into subsections, easily navigable. From the sidebar you can also directly access the online guide and support request via ticket. Finally, the footer contains a series of useful links including:
- the link to the online guide;
- the link to the support request section;
- the link to the portal dedicated to developers;
- the status of the platform;
- the flags of the languages to change the language of the back office (currently available Italian - English - Spanish).