If this function is enabled and included in your Storeden subscription, you will be able to view all carts abandoned by users.
Browsing to the Marketing > Abandoned Carts section, you can:
- view all the abandoned carts in chronological order;
- filter the display by time period (today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 30 days);
- set the automatic delivery of abandoned cart emails. Under the Settings menu, you can set the period of time between the abandonment of the cart and the sending of the email for its recovery (e.g. after an hour, after two hours, after 12 hours, etc.).
For each abandoned cart, you can:
- get a link to the cart using the () button;
- delete the abandoned cart using the () button
To customize the abandoned cart recovery email, simply browse to the Settings > Email Templates section of your management panel. For more information, click here.
Please note: if the customer, after receiving the email, clicks "back to cart" but then does not complete the purchase, a second abandoned cart email will not be sent.
Finally, when the system sends the notification to the customer, within the Abandoned Carts section, you will see an orange "notified" label for each customer. This means that the cart recovery email has been correctly sent to the customer.