- the logo and favicon of the store;
- the shop title (the name you choose for your store);
- the business name and the e-mail address (this is the reference email for the communication);
- the address information: country, zip code, city, province.
PRODUCTS - You can set the number of products per page/shop, the default classification of the products in the shop and decide if the product's description is visible on the marketplace Storeden or not.
- in the title of the product;
- in the product description;
- you can search by SKU code and/or EAN code;
- you can also search for the brand name of the products. Attention! The search in this case returns consistent results only if the brand name entered is complete and not truncated.
- Automatic connection: if enabled, users of the Storeden network are automatically logged in all the stores powered by Storeden;
- Redirect for products not for sale: if enabled, it redirects the products that are not for sale to the main product's category;
- Hide the store name from the tag title: if enabled, it avoid to add the store title at the end of the SEO title that you set;
- Disable automatic language-based redirection: if enabled, it does not redirect following the language. If it not enabled, some feeds may not work properly.
SOCIAL LINKS - You can insert the links of your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.