In the Marketing > Coupon section you can create and customize coupons. Coupons are a very useful promotional tool.
With Storeden, you can create promotions by associating the coupon with a promotion code to provide to your customers, who will then get a discount at check-out.
So, let's see how to create coupons. Start by heading to the Marketing > Coupon section and clicking "Add".
In the left-side column, you can customize and complete the coupon, while in the right-side column you will find a summary of the coupon that you are customizing.
1. Enter the basic coupon information:
a discount code can be generated automatically using the "Generate code" function and description, where you'll need to enter the coupon name.
2. Enter the type of discount, value (e.g. percentage or fixed amount) and the discount value.
3. Enter the validity period of the coupon
4. Enter any usage limits
For those whose subscriptions do not include advanced coupon management, the limits that can be set are:
- minimum cart amount
- number of uses
For those who have activated advanced coupon management, the following usage limits are also enabled:
- one use per client. The customer will be blocked from using the coupon multiple times;
- valid for some clients only makes it possible to limit use of the coupon only to some customers, based on the email address entered.
5. It is also possible to offer free shipping (all shipment profiles created), or you can make a specific type of shipping method free.
6. Finally, it is possible to limit the use of the coupon on the basis of other parameters, including:
- non-discounted products only
- certain selected products only
- certain brands only
- certain selected categories only
- products that have a certain tag only
- products with a specific attribute only
Once you have created the coupon, you will find a summary on the right. You can proceed with the activation of the coupon by clicking "enable discount".
From the summary section, you can add a tag to the coupon to make it easier to search for.
From the Marketing > Coupon section, you can carry out a custom search and save the settings, which will help you find already-generated coupons quickly and easily. All you have to do si click Search, selecting the search parameters. For example:
all coupons with a remaining use count less than or equal to 12:
Once you have the search results, you can save the search parameters, naming them in your search 'favorites' by clicking "Save search":
You can delete a saved search at any time by clicking "Delete saved search".