- Products feed Log in to Danea, follow the path Tools > Ecommerce > Update Products and enter the url provided in the "Publish Web Address" field.
- Orders Feed Log in to Danea, follow the path Tools > Ecommerce > Download Orders and enter the URL in the "Web Address" field provided in the app.
- For authentication, request in Danea, copy and paste the login and password data provided in the app.
- Settings Section
Categories: You can decide how synchronization occurs with regard to categories:
- Synchronize: Use categories in Danea to build and update categories in Storeden;
- Do not syncronize: the categories will be managed independently by the Storeden backoffice; Connect: Storeden categories and Danea categories will be connected.
- Product Description
Non-expert users Thanks to the synchronization between the software Danea EasyFatt and the Storeden platform, the publication of your items in your e-commerce has never been so easy! Here how to set the synchronization in three simple steps: 1) Connect to your control panel ( backoffice.storeden.com ) and take note of your token (API access) which is shown into the section: Settings ≥ Remote Access 2) A pop-up with the secret code associated to the shop will appear: 3) Insert the url http://api.storeden.com/external/danea/prodotti and as password the token code into Danea, section Tools > E-commerce > Update products (in the Settings section). To enable the download of the orders received in your online store you have to set from the menu: Tools ≥ E-commerce ≥ Download orders ( in the settings section ) the url: http://api.storeden.com/external/danea/ordini and as password the token code before copied. Your Danea management software is configured properly. Now you can manage your Storeden products directly from your desktop. If some synchronization problems occur, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com specifying in the subject: XML Danea. PRO/Expert users For those who want to customize the synchronization, you can install the Danea Easyfatt App from the App Market. Pay attention: This guide requires a deeper understanding of Danea software. Use the procedure as described above.